Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Block-Popular

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well i was just watching" The Block" and then this snippet of a song came on and I whipped my head around thinking I know that song.. then it hit me it was Pop!ular!! So its getting around.


    Kat

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We all noticed it too Kat [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I was absolutely thrilled to see Andrew and Jamie win too!

  3. #3
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Thats so kewl!

    Wonders if we will ever see it here in Canada.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you may get to see it Lain, although this series was no way near as good as the first, less renovating and FAR too much bitching. Bonus of course is Jamie Durie is the host [img]wink.gif[/img]

    http://theblock.ninemsn.com.au/thebl...k/showhost.asp

    Jamie's landscaping website www.patio.com.au is interesting too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •